Wednesday 15 May 2013

Watercolour Tissue/String Ball Experiment

Some experimenting with watercolours and the tissue; it works a lot better than what the inks do as they run too much compared to the watercolour. I can control the watercolours thickness easier than inks and this has steered me more towards using these.

The string ball experiment went well, though not letting the balloon down slowly as I had intended made some of the string pull and come off from the other wrapped string; trying this with wool or yarn might be an idea for the future. I had some problems with the larger gaps of the shade, but I can easily wrap the string so there isn't as many large gaps in the future.









The inside & the string that came away from the other string after rapidly deflating the balloon. ^

No comments:

Post a Comment