Thursday 14 March 2013

Upcycled Vases + Mary Jean

I found these really unusual vases made from rolled up wrappers while researching; I really like these vases and I'd like to try it out myself.
The artist is Mary Jean, she uses magazines and colourful paper to make these; she also makes flowers out of plastic bottles and decorations.
She sells most of her creations here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MaryJeansThings?ref=top_trail 



Rainbow Paper Ball Upcycled from Magazines, Candy Wrappers, etc. OOAK  Free Shipping

Orange Paper Flameless Candle Votive Upcycled from Magazines etc. OOAK

Upcycled Orange Fantasy Flower HAIR CLIP made of Plastic Water Bottles OOAK

Upcycled Blue Fantasy Flower HAIR CLIP made of Plastic Water Bottles OOAK

I also found this interesting shaped one that I can't seem to find anymore of.

Pink, Red, Black, White & Silver Upcycled Bowl Sculpture made from Magazines, Candy Wrappers, Lottery Tickets

http://www.etsy.com/listing/87645788/pink-red-black-white-silver-upcycled

No comments:

Post a Comment